Tuesday 1 February 2011

Shift Done!

Well the boys are in bed and I'm having a well deserved rest on the sofa, waiting for "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" to start!
Today wasn't so bad I suppose, I did get a few things done after hubby woke up, but there is still so much to do and I'm just exhausted and trying to muster the energy for it! Berat said not to bother, he'd help tomorrow so I'm just going to do the bare essentials and then relax and prepare for the night ahead - I just know Onur will be up a hundred times ("Dalpol, mummy!) and Kaya is still on his 3 month growth spurt so there will be feeding a-plenty!!

I can't believe Kaya is three months old already - or that Onur is 2!!

It's funny, but once the boys are tucked up in bed, I get an urge to consume everything in the house, is that normal?? It's going to be my downfall if I ever get round to starting Slimming World!! I always say "I'm going to keep healthy snacks around the house" - well I guess it's not a lie, I do keep them around the house but I don't eat them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment