Monday 7 March 2011

Manic Monday, Tireless Tuesday

It's funny how a lot of people hate Mondays, and yet I've come to love them. Perhaps it's because hubby is off on Sunday nights, meaning Mondays I get to wake up with him, and when the kids come in it's just a bed full of lovely :)

I'm always more energised on a Monday - I get lots of housework and washing done, and love cooking for ALL of us, rather than just me and Onur (speaking of which, I'm going to grab the chicken breasts out of the freezer - bear with me!)

Right, all done. Chicken pie tonight I think, and roast potatoes. I was just saying to a friend that although I'm excited about weaning Kaya, I'm also a bit sad because I won't be exclusively breastfeeding any more - although of course I'll carry on breastfeeding. I fear the minute I stop I'm going to turn into an enormous hippo - I eat like a ravenous wolf and yet don't put on weight - actually even losing it some weeks!

And that was written yesterday! I didn't get time to finish, so here I am today. Once again I've been very busy doing the spring cleaning, and because we didn't have the chicken pie last night, I'm making it now (we ended up eating at my aunts last night)

Kaya has been miserable poor thing, the tooth must come out this week, SURELY?! He's upstairs napping in his cot at the moment, it's been about 5-10 minutes and his naps are notoriously short (maybe because I leave him napping down here usually?) so we'll see how he fares upstairs in the cot. He's still refusing to sleep in the cot at night time, but if I start him off napping in there, perhaps he'll get used to it.

Have got one of the mums from the Netmums meet ups coming over for a coffee at two, which should be nice :)And on that note, I think I should end this post before it rolls over to Wednesday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment